Friday, March 18, 2011

The Best Photography....

Ever since i was nine years and I saw some "professional" pictures of nature; I wanted so badly to have a camera and be the person behind the lens, showing the world my point of veiw of the amazing world God created that we live in through photography. I begged and pleaded to my mom for a camera and on my 12th birthday I got my very first Baby pink Kodak point and shoot. I loved that camera and i took it every where i went, photography became my passion. Not even a year later...that following new years eve i had a friend come over for the night it was an exciting time; with my new camera and all. That same night I dropped my treasured item and it broke. So again i was the person looking up to the people behind the lens wanting so badly to be there again. I saved and saved until i had enough to buy a new camera; And again i had the chance to show everyone around me, my perspective of the world our amazing God has created. Between the time I got my very first camera and the time I got my second camera I had decided that I wanted to be a photographer when 'I grew up'. My second Camera went through a lot, I took it on camping trips, family outings, to school, to relatives houses and even just to go outside. I dropped it many many times and it still worked great! But the last time I dropped it was the end of its treasured life, it was to messed up to fix. So yet again I saved my money until I could get a new one... Now i have a Fugifilm ( not sure exactly which one ) Camera that is working amazingly. Yet between having my second camera and getting my third ... I discovered that even though i had a great passion for photography I didnt want to be a photographer when i grew up. I was more of a people person who enjoys being out there with people and chatting it up istead of being behind the lens all the time. I decided I wanted to be a Teacher when i grew up .... And today that is what i want to be, I still very much enojy photography but instead of a job choice its more of a hobby. But I will be whatever God leads me to be, And I will go where ever He needs me to...Because following God is my number one job and its for a lifetime not a season. The Career path i will one day be taken on is just the way I am to Lead people to Jesus Christ.

....And so I leave you with some of my best photography of Gods amazing designs in HIS world around me - I hope you enjoy them.

-xo Miranda Marie


It was a hot summer day and we were waiting for
Chad to be done working when we saw some cows...








Stampede fireworks.

The cat got out and she was sitting on the ledge so I thought what better time to capture a cat in her natural enviroment.

I was trying to get her back inside, so she tried to hide.

Then she found some birds and was staring at them...I think she was a little hungry.

Just after a summer time rain fall, the flowers
soaked up some sun and water.

They were very thirsty...

We were at the orthodontist and I thought id capture the
flowers out front while we were waiting.

Summertime walk along the river and creeks.


The pelicans taking a swim on a warm summer day


2 comments:

  1. You have some delicious skills my dear girl!
    Keep at it!
    All for the glory of the Lord :)
    We praise and worship the Creator, not the creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so pretty!
    haha i love the cow oneXD

    ReplyDelete